As part of GDF mission, our platform is dedicated to providing all the new and emerging designers, fashion professionals with opportunities for increasing their profitability & sales.
Our partners sponsors, mentors guide and connect you to resources so that you can build a successful brand and business. Referrals for Legal, Trademarks, finding skilled labor, Social media marketing and other small business need will be available through our affilaites.They will connect you to funding and help you strategize and prioratize your goals for success.
GDF and St Louis Mosaic in partnership conduct meetups in order to facilitate networking, collaborations and educating the Fashion and Design professionals, the meetups are free to attend and open to all, sign up to attend the next meetup.
- Frequency is 4-6 times per year, see our calendar for upcoming event on Facebook, event brite or schedule a meeting with us.
- Meetings will be held at the World Trade Center
- Free to participate
- Tentative meetings, 3rd week of
- Feb | April | June | August I October
We conduct 1-2 shows each year which provides new and emerging designers an opportunity to show their products and talent in front of buyers, influencers and Fashion Journalist (see Fashion Show Highlight in Gazelle).We collaborate with local Fashion boutiques and provide complete show production services including venue, lighting, makeup, models, sound free of charge for local designers ( contact us for more information)
- Free for participants
- Spring | Fall shows
We collaborate with official Fashion Week and provide complete show production services including venue, lighting, makeup, models, sound in one package price. ( contact us for more information)
- Show opportunities during official Fashion Week at NYC, LA, Miami, Paris, London
- Feature 5-20 designs in official Fashion Week production
- Cost per participant
- Need to be booked minimum 16 weeks in advance
- Scholarship and additional discounts available
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
- Mentoring with a stylist is provided as soon as you sign up to curate your collection and guide you at each step.
Being a new and emerging designer can be challenging, GDF connects you with our affiliates, mentors, who will coach you, guide you and help you with your career.
- The internships are catered towards your specific interest and need based on your Fashion or Design business, career path
- Relocation & teleworking options
- Paid & unpaid positions – JOB connect for Fashion Professional